Enhance your business listing with Street View and Virtual Tour.
Let your customers discover your business by adding photos and a virtual tour to your online presence.
What we can offer as a virtual walkthrough:
• Classic 360º Panoramas
• Live and Adaptive HDR Panoramas
• Professional Still Photography
• 3d Maps and Floorplans
• 360º Video
• Promotional Professional Video
• Immersive Audio and Voiceover
• Design and Coding of The Skin/Interface
• Aerial Video and Photography Footage
• Underwater Video and Photography
- Our experienced team creates stunning interactive 360º virtual tours with 360º views (panoramas), 360º videos, embedded sounds, videos and photos, floorplans and fully customizable frames. clickable objects that your audience discovers when walking through the tour.
- Our 3D transition effect and unique features, such as Animated Panorama, Live Panorama (day-to-night effect), Adaptive HDR and 360º video with hotspots on top.
- We can provide virtual Tours that can be seen on any computer, tablet or phone (Android & iOS) – Online & Offline. VR compatible.
Hotspots are the essence of a virtual tour. They allow your audience to click on objects and discover information and details inside the scene. We can import your own images or highlight objects in your panoramas to work as clickable hotspots. The actions we can assign to a hotspot are many: Open a pop-up detail image, a 3D model, open a purchase window, a multifaceted info window, a website, download a file or play audio, video (360º video and normal video).
EXPORT TO GOOGLE STREET VIEW
The tours we create can be published directly to Google Street View. They’ll beautifully integrate with the official information of your Google listing (i.e. phone, address and reviews).
Virtual Tours on the point of the first contact, which Google tends to be, are the ultimate tool to familiarize the customer with a business. Plus, they also have proven to positively impact indexation and visibility on search platforms, helping you show up among the first.
Unlike conventional staging, in which the contents of a home are removed and replaced with attractive rented furniture and décor to help improve a home’s sale price, virtual staging is done by a combination of photography, 3D modelling software, Photoshop and renderings, to produce images of spruced-up rooms and achieve a similar result.
The advantages of virtual staging are that it costs considerably less, and, in this time of social distancing, property owners can still show their home in the best light.
MAPS, FLOOR PLANS & COMPASS
Our Professional applications
We are capable of providing those kinds of virtual tours as standalone applications or web-based applications that can be embedded into your website by using our hosting or your website hosting through our developer expertise through their skills and trusts.