3D for Architecture, Engineering & Construction
We serve our clients in architecture, engineering, or construction, yand serve a streamline documentation, 3D scan as-builts, and collaborate with ease. With our services, Clients can costs and help save the most precious commodity — time.
Architecture and Engineering (AEC)
Streamline design and BIM modelling processes with digital twin cloud data of site conditions. Our platform integrates seamlessly with your existing software – from SketchUp to Revit, AutoCAD, and other BIM software.
Through using Matterport Platform
Our 3D data platform is the most powerful, accurate, and quickest way to document a building or property. With a compatible camera, you can capture anything from small to large spaces — both inside and outside — with the highest level of detail.
3D scanning that fits your workflow
We Create 3D walkthroughs and guide anyone immediately to a virtual site tour.
- Communicate key milestones quickly and effectively by eliminating travel time and by sharing and annotating in the model.
- Perform remote inspections, measure while offsite, and reduce site visits by capturing all data the first time.
How 3D scan to BIM can reduce design and construction costs
Through Incorporating Matterport, We provide BIM (Building Information Modelling) processes that can help reduce virtual design and construction costs and help you win more bids. Our Services are :
- Export file as a point cloud and easily share and render it within Revit® and other BIM tools.
- Generate OBJ files and point clouds for as-builts and construction documentation.
- Scan tight areas 10 — 15 times faster than with a typical lidar scanner.
- Overlay your point cloud onto your BIM model to conduct verification.
- Take measurements in difficult to access areas such as pipes, trusses, and ceiling beams.
The most successful architecture, engineering, and construction firms use Matterport 3D models to help them become more efficient and cost-effective.
- As-built creation: Capture existing conditions before beginning the design phase. Replace lengthy manual measurements with
an accurate and fast 3D scan. Then import the point cloud or .obj file directly into your BIM software.
- Estimation: Speed-up subcontractor estimates by eliminating the need for site visits.
- Construction progress: Document and share construction progress with owners and collaborators.
- Create virtual punch lists: Communicate effectively by annotating the 3D model with notes, links, photos, and videos.
- Remote inspection: Save travel time with remote inspections.
- Project turnover: Improve facilities management capabilities and customer service by sharing a full “digital twin” of the
property with owners.
AEC 4D Tracking
Geomount creates native Revit, Navisworks, SketchUp, or IFC standard format files and the 3D BIM model from our photogrammetry applications by our experts.
Measure 3D dimensions
We can achieve 1% or lower dimensional measurement error for every 65 ft (or 20 m) range.
4D track changes
The clients can compare a Revit, Navisworks or SketchUp model with hundreds of location-aligned panoramic photos from any camera angle.
Built-in secure collaboration
We can give access to our clients when we share 3D tours and enable real-time discussion. Our team provides many output options to our clients such as IFC, NWC, RVT and SKP.
We serve in Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC)
Reduce Site Visits
Keep your team productive. 3D Digital Twins enable you to virtually inspect the project, annotate, and even take measurements from the safety of your home.
Know when and how work is getting done. Remotely monitor conditions at your project jobsite by comparing multiple Cupix 3D Digital Twins across different dates.
Catch and resolve costly mistakes before they happen. The platform’s spatial intelligence enables advanced comparisons between as-designed BIM models and as-built 3D Digital Twins.
Avoid finger-pointing when problems arise. 3D Digital Twins coupled with annotations intuitively organized by location provide a historical snap-shot log of your Jobsite.
Our team help architects, construction professionals, and civil engineers to create actionable insights over the life of the project.